1. Carbon dioxide – (CO2) Breathing by humans.
2. Skip the shower.
2. Lactic acid, the chemical given off from the body with exercise, so running around wiill attract mosquitoes
3. Human perspiration, if you sweat a lot.
4. Heat - or body heat
5. Dress in dark colors.
7. Wear perfume or cologne.
8. Use alpha hydroxy products on your skin.
9. Smells - Don't change your socks.
10. Drink beer and eat limburger cheese.
Ways to fake human breath, to create carbon dioxide?
A. Propane burning gives off carbon dioxide.
B. Baking Soda and Vinegar gives off carbon dioxide.
Ways to fake human persperation?
Ways to fake Lactic acid?
A. Lactic acid - Exercise
Ways to fake human perspiration.
Ways to fake perspiration?
A Moisture –perspiration
Ways to face spectrum light?
7. Ultraviolet light (UV) – A certain wavelength of UV attracts some species.
8. Sound – High frequency ‘feeding frenzy’ sound attracts female mosquitoes. Male mosquitos - now known to be able to carry infections and pass them on in the mating process to female mosquitos - are drawn by the "Wing Beating" sounds of the female mosquitos
9. Movement – Mosquitoes are attracted to movement
10 Colour – Mosquitoes are attracted to dark colours.
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
malarianimby.org is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad