Mms Used to Treat Malaria Miracle Mineral Supplement

MMS is a bleach type compound, a chemical that could indeed poison and kill the Malaria parasite, maybe similar to Quinine?

MMS is not recommended for Malaria here on this site:

Why? Because there are known cures.

Yet, if MMS was tested further, recommended then this could change.

In laymons terms, MMS is just drinking very diluted bleach, and could very well at the same as Quinine to kill Malaria:

This snippet was taken from 

Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, or MMS, is the colloquial product name for an aqueous solution of 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial-strength bleach before "activation" with a food-grade acid. The name was first coined by Jim Humble in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century. A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS). MMS is promoted as a cure for HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and more. There have been no clinical trials to provide evidence in support of these claims, which come only from anecdotal reports and Humble's book. In January 2010, The Sydney Morning Herald reported that one vendor admitted that they do not repeat any of Humble's claims in writing to circumvent regulations against using it as a medicine. Sellers sometimes describe MMS as a water purifier so as to circumvent medical regulations.

When citric acid or other food acid is used to "activate" MMS as described in its instructions, the mixture produces an aqueous solution containing chlorine dioxide, a potent oxidizing agent used in the treatment of water and in bleaching. The director of the New South Wales Poisons Information Centre has stated that using the product is "a bit like drinking concentrated bleach" and that users have displayed symptoms consistent with corrosive injuries, such as vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea. Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical that can cause acute renal failure if ingested.

"There is no cure for Malaria."

This only negates the value of the video, but we leave for further scrutiny by scientist.


Join the conversation!

Log In to Leave a Comment or Join

Comments 0

Related Topics

  1. Home |
  2. Log In |
  3. Join |
  4. Hobo Gear |
  5. About |

Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.