I have been diligently researching malaria, or paludisme as they call it in French Africa for two years. What I have learned it this:
1. 90 percent of malaria death are children under 5 years of age.
2. There are over 13 cures for malaria.
3. The medicine is cheap, and there is a ready supply in most areas of Africa.
4. This is a social problem, much more than a medical problem.
5. Malaria was eradicated in USA, and Panama, and other areas mostly by military people, not doctors.
Obviously, mothers and fathers need to recognize the symptoms of malaria in their children rapidly.
I want to know!!!!
Why is the only book I can find on the symptoms and diagnosis of Malaria in children was written in 1883?
There are over 3000 language in Africa, and as best I can tell, most people working on malaria have never even been to Africa.
I had Malaria in Lome, Togo and it is easily cured!!
Andy Lee Graham
9545 West 120 - Apt 26
Orland, Indiana 46776-0026
Presently in Lome, Togo West Africa
April 25, 2015
LINK TO BOOK: