I have been diligently researching malaria, or paludisme as they call it in French Africa for two years. What I have learned it this:
1. 90 percent of malaria death are children under 5 years of age.
2. There are over 13 cures for malaria.
3. The medicine is cheap, and there is a ready supply in most areas of Africa.
4. This is a social problem, much more than a medical problem.
5. Malaria was eradicated in USA, and Panama, and other areas mostly by military people, not doctors.
Obviously, mothers and fathers need to recognize the symptoms of malaria in their children rapidly.
I want to know!!!!
Why is the only book I can find on the symptoms and diagnosis of Malaria in children was written in 1883?
There are over 3000 language in Africa, and as best I can tell, most people working on malaria have never even been to Africa.
I had Malaria in Lome, Togo and it is easily cured!!
Thank you,Andy Lee Graham9545 West 120 - Apt 26Orland, Indiana 46776-0026
Presently in Lome, Togo West AfricaApril 25, 2015
LINK TO BOOK:
Log In to Leave a Comment or Join
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
malarianimby.org is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad