"Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me."
- Fred Rogers - Mr. Roger's TV Show ">
"Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me."
- Fred Rogers - Mr. Roger's TV Show ">
Have an Account? Log In
Hello, this is Andy Lee Graham from Orland, Indiana in Togo, West Africa. We will eradicate malaria
in one neighborhood of Togo. It is the "Clear and Hold" strategy of warfare. We
conquer, clear, and hold neighborhoods one at a time in sequence until all of Africa is eradicated of malaria.
This is the strategy used for centuries to stop malaria in USA, and Europe,
sadly, malaria workers are ignoring the history of successful eradication in
many countries on the planet. "Malaria N.I.M.B.Y." or Malaria, Not In MY Back Yard,"
We are doing our neighborhood first. Call Andy to help, Togo number is +228-9376-5434 or call USA number +1-260-624-4414, it forward to Africa.
Thank you for giving. "Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me."
- Fred Rogers - Mr. Roger's TV Show
Join once and gain access to 100+ forums!
The problematic confusion is doctors, researchers is they wish to say the malaria parasite is the same as bacteria, or virus, it is small animal.
We are starting small subsidized businesses, using the economies of scale, modern tech, starting anti-malaria stores. we need a 501C started.
Volunteer To Help Us Buy Baby Anti Malaria Mosquito Net Tents From China
Sleeping under a mosquito net in a home over 80 degrees in temperature is like adding a wool blanket to an already hot person, the house is too hot.
Malaria is easy to eliminate and eradication if we learn from history, and the government, community and private sector work together.
Photos Of Kara Togo West Africa
The Design Council in London, England studies behavioral change, and a great article points out, asking people to do more work normally fails.
Were not in Kansas anymore, and were not over the rainbow where And the dreams that you dare to dream. Really do come true. No were in West Africa.
how do we make recycling guilt free? Aid workers chastise locals, give the evil eye, missionaries making people promoting guilt, voodoo etc.
Walk outside your door, look around at your neighbors, what is easier to find, we want the answer to be love, but jealousy is on every street corner?
Mexico, Thailand, Philippines, Dominican Republic are on this list of countries where there is a risk of malaria.
Trash And Garbage Disposal Malaria Problem
By finding the root causes of malaria, the money invested in the eradication of malaria in Kara, Togo can be used most effectively.
The first step in eradicating malaria in Africa is accepting the people do not want, need, or deserve help.
Female is 38.4 percent and radically higher than male at 2 percent. However, Togo does have a lot of homes with screens on windows, so could be misleading
Causes Of Death Among Children Aged Under 5 Years Of Age In Togo
There is a history of successful eradication of malaria to study, that can be duplicated in Kara, Togo.
Progress isnt made by early risers. Its made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. Robert A. Heinlein
We must fight the war against malaria in Kara with out eyes wide open, fully aware they neither care, want or request our help, we are not appreciated.
Malaria is transmitted among humans by female mosquitoes of the genus Anopheles. CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention USA. CDC.gov
Over 10 billion dollars is made with malaria related businesses per year, and another 100 billion is left of the table, easy money for business start ups.
T Bar Bed Net Attachment To Hold Mosquito Net
C.S. Lewis - You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
Dont you wish people would stop using words we cant understand? We can make this simpler to understand, then why dont we?
I am here in Kara, Togo, West Africa, waiting for the heroes to show up, for the Knights in Shining Armor, for poetic justice ... but not for nerds.
The Mayo Clinic says that most mosquito bites are harmless. This is cavalier when 1-2 million people die per year. Malaria, West Nile Dengue are killers.
Stop spending money on insecticides. Use a floor fan to bag mosquitoes that entered screened rooms. The Bug Bagger cleans the room.
The standard method of malaria diagnosis has been the microscopic examination of blood, utilizing blood films.
Bill Gates said, when speaking at Harvard, I did the best of everyone who failed. And the man it now working on sainthood, and we thank you Bill Gates.
Mosquito Control Of Entry Doors Of Home
History Of Eradication Of Malaria In The Usa
Kara, Togo, is one of my Top 5 places to live on planet. Kara is safe, fun and cultural magic. Here are maps to Kara, Togo, to help you come visit me.
Tennis Racket Style Mosquito Zappers That Electricute Bugs
Listing out the many obstacle that block the people of Kara, Togo from eliminating malaria in the city.
New Jersey Light Trap To Capture Mosquitoes For Research
Member can log in, and find the links to where you can watch.
How to know when a child has malaria? Here are symptoms in children, please help by sending photo to Andy- hoboontheroad - AT yahoo COM.
Comic books and cartoons make malaria education fun and simple, teaching self-evident information through pictures and a few words.
The elemination of Malaria or Paludisme starts with larval source management, to kill the mosquito eggs, the larval in the water before they hatch.
Communities want to collect samples of mosquitoes, as best I understand, an aspirator sucks them into a place like a big vacuum.
How DDT is used to stop Malaria or Paludisme?
The Philippines has created DOST mosquito OL (Ovilarvicidal) trap is composed of a black plastic cup, a lawanit paddle, and OL pellets.
Homemade Mosquito trap: How to make a DIY mosquito trap using a plastic bottle, fruit scraps, and boric acid. Or cockroach powder, this is poison powder.
This mosquito fact pages copies government, university and other sources, then pasted here for an extremely comprehensive source of mosquito facts.
Bite Back LLC has a simple 25 USD Mosquito trap, watch the video to learn how it works.
Nanomal smartphone-like malaria detection device to be field tested one year earlier than scheduled. Malaria Field Test.
Malaria Field Test Kit, please help by explaining others in comments.
Appropriate Technology for aid is easy to understand, tangible, and affordable, the locals will adopt it, and the technology will spread.
Babel Breaker is an experiment by Andy Lee Graham to educate people who cannot read, by repeating a message, to breaking the confusion of tongues.
Bats Used To Control Malaria Mosquitoes, the word in French is Chauves-souris or maybe ChiroptÃ?Â¨res,
How to construct bat houses to allow bats to live close to malaria infest water.
This homemade DIY mosquito trap has been tested and shown to be inappropriate technology for control of mosquitoes inside homes.
List of assumptions, axioms and postulates for eradication of Malaria.
A collection of malaria maps, or carte de paludisme to help you know when you are traveling into a malaria prone country.
Malaria Defined WHO fact sheet on malaria providing key facts, definition, information on transmission, symptoms, who is at risk, diagnosis, treatment.
100,000 people live in Kara Togo.
Here is the Master Plan on to eliminate Malaria in Kara
Elimination of Malaria Plan
Mission of Malaria NIMBY
To run experiments in Kara, Togo; testing strategies to stop malaria carrying mosquitoes. When an experiment works, we will work with the local government to implement successful ideas in the village of Kara. We believe that sustainable anti-malaria strategies make the life of Kara residents simpler.
We do not give long list of things for Kara residents to do, instead we will give list of things not to do. We do not make work for Kara, residents, we make their life better without malaria.
List of Experiments in Queue:
1. Melting plastic bags with Solar Oven - Plastic melts at 266 degrees Fahrenheit.- Water will not work because boil at to low of temperature.The small plastic bags stop water flowing, that creates pools of water for mosquito breeding grounds. Presently they are burned, we hope to melt them down to a very compact piece of plastic. With the dream of making this plastic into handles for tools.
2. Buying plastic trash by the pound:Making it profitable for neighbors to clean up the plastic bags. This is math problem, we need to find out how much money it takes to pay to clean the neighborhood by buying plastic bags.3. Signs - Burn your trash here, so we can concentrate the trash in one location so easier to burn.
4. Plastic screens for Window and Doors business started, see if profitable.
Volunteer "We Need Manpower."
1. Mosquito breeding site detection, we need volunteers to collect mosquito larvae, and map out the locations of breeding sites.
2. We need people to install window screens, and screen doors on homes. Free housing provided for two weeks, and we will meet you are Lome, Togo airport.
3. Want to start a Malaria store in Kara, Togo, whereby people can purchase supplies.Volunteer without Spending a Penny "We Need Brainpower"
1. Need a University of laboratory to test medicinces sent to discover whether they are real of fake.
2. Translate "Dub" English Cartoon videos into French: Examples: Malarianimby.org
3. Please send photos of 4 poster beds made for mosquito nets; we can have the local woodworker build the various designs.Example: Hobotraveler.com4. Please send plans on how to sew "Draft Stopper Snakes," these snakes put at bottom of doors stop mosquitos from entering rooms during night.Example: Thedailygreen.com
5. We need DIY - Homemade mosquito traps that cost less than 2 dollars, please note the yeast one smells, and they people will not put in bedroom.Example of trap that does not work, and smells: Youtube.com
6. We want to buy, "Anti-Mosquito Bar Soap."
7. We need clothing designs that are fun, fashionble, that discourage mosquito bites, please remember this is the tropics.
8. Need anti-mosquito plants to grow in Kara:http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eucalyptushttp://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/CymbopogonI suppose I need Marigold Seeds sent:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendula_officinalis
We the people living in Kara, Togo agree to:
1. Stop throwing water into storm drains, instead throwing it onto dry ground to evaporate, stopping the breeding of mosquito larvae.
2. Grow citronelle plants in front of our homes.
3. Not use insecticides as an insect repellent.
4. Cut down tall grass near homes where mosquitoes hide during the day.
5. Properly dispose of all plastic bags.
Contact Andy Lee Graham?
Togo +228 9294 0714
USA +1 260-624-4414
Leave a message, and I will return your call.
NOTE: Every topic below is a work in progress, if you wish to collaborate then please click on contact above.
Thank you for suggesting solutions.
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Not a member? Sign Up
Gear For Sale by HoboTraveler.com. All gear sold, and shipped from Amazon.com for safe, fast service.
malarianimby.org is a part of the HoboTraveler network.
The 100 Best Cities to Live International are chosen by Hobo Travelers on the Hobo Network. Our goal at Hobo is to give you 100, then you can narrow it down 10. Become and member of that city group. You can learn the pros and cons from members living there.
The 100 Best Cities to Live Abroad