Researchers appear to have created a new strain of mosquito that only has males offspring, after 6 generations all the mosquitoes are dead. But, would it be dangerous to rid the world of t .. More
I have finally started to put together a master plan to stop malaria in Kara, Togo. When reading WHO, or organization, we often believe they have some clear game plan. After long research, .. More
World Bank to provide Togo with $14 million anti-malaria grant - I am running experiments, each one cost about 100 dollars to do. It would be nice to have just 2000 dollars of this 14 mil .. More
100,000 people live in Kara Togo.
Here is the Master Plan on to eliminate Malaria in Kara
Mission of Malaria NIMBY
To run experiments in Kara, Togo; testing strategies to stop malaria carrying mosquitoes. When an experiment works, we will work with the local government to implement successful ideas in the village of Kara. We believe that sustainable anti-malaria strategies make the life of Kara residents simpler.
We do not give long list of things for Kara residents to do, instead we will give list of things not to do. We do not make work for Kara, residents, we make their life better without malaria.
List of Experiments in Queue:
1. Melting plastic bags with Solar Oven - Plastic melts at 266 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Water will not work because boil at to low of temperature.
The small plastic bags stop water flowing, that creates pools of water for mosquito breeding grounds. Presently they are burned, we hope to melt them down to a very compact piece of plastic. With the dream of making this plastic into handles for tools.
2. Buying plastic trash by the pound:
Making it profitable for neighbors to clean up the plastic bags. This is math problem, we need to find out how much money it takes to pay to clean the neighborhood by buying plastic bags.
3. Signs - Burn your trash here, so we can concentrate the trash in one location so easier to burn.
4. Plastic screens for Window and Doors business started, see if profitable.
Volunteer "We Need Manpower."
1. Mosquito breeding site detection, we need volunteers to collect mosquito larvae, and map out the locations of breeding sites.
2. We need people to install window screens, and screen doors on homes. Free housing provided for two weeks, and we will meet you are Lome, Togo airport.
3. Want to start a Malaria store in Kara, Togo, whereby people can purchase supplies.
Volunteer without Spending a Penny
"We Need Brainpower"
1. Need a University of laboratory to test medicinces sent to discover whether they are real of fake.
2. Translate "Dub" English Cartoon videos into French:
3. Please send photos of 4 poster beds made for mosquito nets; we can have the local woodworker build the various designs.
4. Please send plans on how to sew "Draft Stopper Snakes," these snakes put at bottom of doors stop mosquitos from entering rooms during night.
5. We need DIY - Homemade mosquito traps that cost less than 2 dollars, please note the yeast one smells, and they people will not put in bedroom.
Example of trap that does not work, and smells: Youtube.com
6. We want to buy, "Anti-Mosquito Bar Soap."
7. We need clothing designs that are fun, fashionble, that discourage mosquito bites, please remember this is the tropics.
8. Need anti-mosquito plants to grow in Kara:
I suppose I need Marigold Seeds sent:
We the people living in Kara, Togo agree to:
1. Stop throwing water into storm drains, instead throwing it onto dry ground to evaporate, stopping the breeding of mosquito larvae.
2. Grow citronelle plants in front of our homes.
3. Not use insecticides as an insect repellent.
4. Cut down tall grass near homes where mosquitoes hide during the day.
5. Properly dispose of all plastic bags.
Contact Andy Lee Graham?
Togo +228 9294 0714
USA +1 260-624-4414
Leave a message, and I will return your call.
NOTE: Every topic below is a work in progress, if you wish to collaborate then please click on contact above.
Thank you for suggesting solutions.